As promised, the special deal I have offered the past two falls is again available!
For those of you who donated previously: Thank you again! Please pass this on
This deal includes:
- 24 weekly bell work sheets
- 39 skeleton note forms with corresponding PPTs
- ~50 resources for various activities
- 24 recipes, most in lab plan format, many with self-evaluation forms and video demonstrations
- 3 sets of lab task cards
- 35 video links used regularly in class
- an oodle of additional resources not easily categorized
- everything you see in my TPT store (which is not a ton, but a decent amount)
- Please click here to see a much more detailed list of the items here
On TPT this would cost you a small fortune. For the next few weeks all of this can be yours for... $25.
Nope, not a typo! Why? To fight cancer!
I will be running in the Chicago Marathon this fall, and I am running with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training! This is a cause very important to our family, as my husband lost his mother to multiple myeloma when he was still in high school.
What does this have to do with FACS resources? Here's how to redeem the special offered above:
- Visit my fundraising page at bit.ly/CAP4TNT18 and make a $25 dollar donation.
- Use the word "FACS" somewhere within the message box.
- Receive the full bundle within 48 hours!
That's it! The only caveat is that if you select the option to remain anonymous, I won't receive your email address to send you your goodies. You can still keep your name from being visible on the fundraising page by selecting this option:
Benefits for me:
- You will be helping me to reach my fundraising goal!
- 100% of your donation will go to Team in Training!
Benefits for you:
- Lots of great resources!
- You'll receive a receipt that you can use for a charitable tax deduction (it won't count toward the paltry educator expenses limit!)!
- You will be fighting cancer!
Benefits for patients and their families:
- Donations to blood cancer research means more lives saved!
Visit bit.ly/CAP4TNT18 today, and thank you so much for helping in the fight against blood cancer!