- tackle all of those WIPs (works in progress) in my sewing room!
- catch up on our family vacation photo books
- run my first half marathon in April
- run my first RAGNAR in June
- improve my marathon time in October******
- write in my ten year journal every day this year
- read a LOT of books
******I run the Chicago Marathon with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training to raise money for blood cancer research. Last year as a fundraiser I offered a special deal of over 100 FACS resources in exchange for a $25 donation to LLS. That same fundraiser will be re-opening this weekend! So for those of you who missed out, be sure to check back on Sunday. Feb 2 Update: Fundraiser is open!
For those of you who did take advantage of the offer last year, I will be preparing another bundle this year. It won't be ready for a while yet, but I will let you know when it's available.
Thanks to all of you who have joined in the fight!